Digital tax filing and payment are intended to make tax compliance easier. The online tax payment also allows for fast-tracked payment of taxes to the BIR. Payment confirmation is a vital part of validating that your tax forms were successfully filed to the BIR and your tax dues were duly paid.
The Payment Confirmation email is your electronic receipt showing that your payment was successfully issued through your selected payment partner. It also includes a few details about the form you have submitted as well as the amount and date of the transaction.
If you are going to use JuanTax to file and pay for your taxes, here are some helpful guides you can check on how you can locate your Tax and Payment Confirmation within our platform:
If you are going to use eFPS or eBIRForms, find out how you can confirm that your taxes were successfully paid online by reading below:
- For eFPS Taxpayers, you simply need to fill out the form in the platform, file it, and pay using the same system. If the filing and payment were processed successfully, the system will automatically generate a payment confirmation that can be located in the eFPS-AABs e-payment confirmation screen. Your tax return will automatically be deemed filed and paid after your confirmation number has been issued to you.
- For eBIRForms Taxpayers, you will need to personally pay your tax returns manually through AABs to your designated RDO, collection agent, GCash, or other modes of payment applicable when you use the eBIRForms. After filling up and validating the information entered, and submitting your tax returns, you will receive a confirmation email bearing essential details of your transaction. Proceed to your chosen payment method, then submit your proof of payment and confirmation email to the BIR.
With the electronic tax filing in place, the shift towards digital payments has become imperative as a variety of payment methods become available.
These are the 4 options in paying for your taxes. These may vary depending on your taxpayer type.
- Fund Transfer – for cash, debit/credit card payment through online banking system;
- Tax Debit Memo (TDM);
- Tax Remittance Advice (TRA) – for National Government Agencies (NGAs);
- Mobile Payments – (GCash/Pay Maya);
Now that you have learned how to confirm whether you have performed your tax compliance correctly, you may now proceed with filing your actual tax return. If you have further questions or clarifications, search JuanTax Help Center for the information you need. If you can’t find an article that answers your query, you may contact our support team via chat or email from Mondays to Fridays, 8 AM to 9 PM.